LIKE MONEY? DISLIKE WORKING?
Read this important message from Talbot Stevens
“For those who don’t know me, I’m the slow D on the Leafs.
I’m also a financial educator, author, and speaker.
I’ve created a new “MAX your RRSP Strategy“ Blueprint, and I’m looking for investors interested in providing feedback. After discussing one of the blueprint’s ideas with David Chilton, he added a new chapter to his latest book, The Wealthy Barber Returns, to address it.
Combined, the ideas in the blueprint should help typical investors be MUCH more effective at building retirement funds.
Most will see improvements of over 100% from their future savings.
In addition to learning some wealth-building concepts, the feedback group will get a free “MAX your RRSP” spreadsheet to quantify how much your RRSP savings can improve.
If you’re interested in being part of the feedback group, let me know.”
Buying or Selling a House?
Know someone who is?
Want to play for Free?
Our very own Henry Verbakel has offered a great deal for MNHL’ers who provide a real estate referral that closes.
Basically on any referral from an MNHL player on a purchase or sale that closes, Henry will take 20% of his 2.5% commission and use that money to not only pay your 2016 players fee, but give the balance to the MNHL general account to pay for things like new jerseys, league parties and to keep registration costs down.
(For Example, on a sale of a $200,000.00 home with 2.5% commission to the selling agent = $5000.00 paid to Sutton Group Select Realty Inc. Brokerage. Out of the $5000.00,I will pay my Broker his share and a 20% referral fee will be paid to the MNHL. $5000.00 x 20% = 1000.00, so, the player who referred the client gets his 400.00 fee paid and the balance of $600.00 is paid to the MNHL.)
Recently, 2016 MNHL Championship Captain Talbot Stevens was able to take advantage of this deal, buy referring a friend to Henry. Once the deal closes Henry will pay Talbot’s $380.00 fee for next year and donate $560.00 to the MNHL. That should just about cover the cost for jerseys for 2 more teams for next season.
If you, or a friend, family member or co-worker are planning on buying or selling why not refer them to Henry, save yourself some money, help the league out and get expert representation from one of the best in the business?
Henry has been an active MNHL player for many years. He has also been a full time Real Estate Broker for 32 years, with Sutton Group Select Realty Inc. Brokerage, since 1992. Over the course of his Real Estate and hockey careers Henry has made great friendships both personal and business related, and have transacted many, many real estate deals with past and current MNHL members and their families.
When buying or selling Real Estate its very comforting and assuring working with an experienced agent you can trust, and that has been referred to you by someone you know.
Of course there will be no obligation on behalf of any player to participate if they so choose.
Contact Henry anytime:
Broker, Market Value Appraiser, Relocation Specialist
Sutton Group Select Realty Inc. Brokerage
250 Wharncliffe Rd N.
London, ON N6H 2B8
519-495-4205 cell, 519-433-4331 office
“TEAM TALBOT RECIPE CORNER”
1. Put a 3/4 of a package of OVEN READY lasagna noodles into a large pot of hot water to soften. Make sure that the whole noodle has been softened. You might have to flip the noodles after a few minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375.
3. Brown (using olive oil) a lb of LEAN GROUND BEEF in a large saucepan over MEDIUM HEAT with a diced RED ONION and a couple spoon fulls of CHOPPED GARLIC (we have a large container of already chopped garlic). Add ITALIAN SEASONING or BASIL AND OREGANO for spice.
4. Once the ground beef is browned, add 10 thickly chopped WHITE MUSHROOMS and continue cooking for a couple of minutes (the mushrooms should keep the majority of their size and cook a bit).
5. In an 8×10 baking dish (9×11 is fine – whatever you have) put a thin layer of CLASSICO FLORENTINE SPINACH & CHEESE spaghetti sauce on the bottom to prevent the noodles from sticking.
6. Place a row of softened lasagna noodles in one direction, horizontal or diagonal, on the thin layer of spaghetti sauce in the 8×10 dish.
7. Pour out the grease/ juice from the ground beef saucepan into the sink. Add the remainder of the CLASSICO FLORENTINE SPINACH & CHEESE spaghetti sauce in the large saucepan with the ground beef. I actually added an additional jar of the CLASSICO FLORENTINE SPINACH & CHEESE to make it extra saucy.
8. Pour a layer of meat sauce over the lasagna noodle row (almost half of what was in the saucepan).
9. Cover with a layer of RICOTTA CHEESE. I used a whole 500g container.
10. Cover with a thin layer of shredded MOZZARELLA CHEESE.
11. Make another layer of meat sauce (use the rest of what is left in the saucepan).
12. Cover with another row of lasagna noodles going in the OPPOSITE direction of the previous row of noodles.
13. Finally, make a layer of SHREDDED MOZZARELLA CHEESE. I ended up using the whole 450g package of cheese in the one I made.
14. Garnish with PARSLEY.
15. Share with team!