Monday Night Hockey League (MNHL)
Waiver, Release of Liability and Code of Conduct:
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Monday Night Hockey League, Winter 2016/2017 program and season, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury from the athletics involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for If however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately: and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HERBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Monday Night Hockey League, Scott Cortese, Tyler Smith, any officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the league (“Releases”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR
- I UNDERSTAND THAT ANY VIOLENCE OR A SINGLE PUNCH THROWN, WHETHER ON THE ICE OR IN THE ARENA, WILL RESULT IN MY IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE LEAGUE, AND MY EXPULSION WILL OCCUR WITHOUT REFUND. THIS ALSO INCLUDES VERBAL ABUSE TO THE OFFICIALS.
- I understand that I am responsible for providing my own individual insurance
- I understand that there is no alcohol allowed on City Premises or at Carling Area, and agree to obey the rules regarding drinking and alcohol, established by the City of London
- I agree to complete this Players Code of Conduct Form and follow the rules as established by the league, “MNHL”.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ON-ICE OR OFF-ICE ACTIVITY ORGANIZED BY THE LEAGUE. I AGREE THAT I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT’S TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT, AND ENTER INTO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.